…What if you’re 60…and?
Ageism exists and it is real…Women have been achieving great things even within the constraints of our social structures. At some point we can feel invisible, this is the chance to hear the stories of the wins, losses, and draws we’ve all experienced. Women of a certain age… yes I am now a member of that group and have been for a while. I wanted to hear from women about how they are living, working, and enjoying this stage of life. If you’re 60 and… listen to this podcast, and if you’re not listen anyway! You just might learn something.
Artist, Navy Pilot, Coach, Actress, all shifting gears for this next act. What about you? How are you adapting to moving along the timeline?
- 70+ Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re still here we may as well dance.
- Master at recreating life in the most creative way.
- It’s not about being a trailblazer, it’s about forgetting Gumping your life, being in the right place at the right time.
- Just when you thought it was safe to retire….. you become the Breaking Bad house of Colorado
- Your yes is only as strong as your no
- Next destination! Creativity, art, travel, experiences, challenges
- It’s the little things you do that make the big changes over time
- Not everyone needs therapy but everyone needs a coach
- Allow yourself to be written, your story matters.
- We are changing the way we see ourselves, the way others see us, and the world.